Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Introduction / First Post


Welcome Aboard !

This site is intended to be informational, which means primarily things like schedules, maps, results, and pictures when I get time.

Because I am a parent I tend to write and post things that I think will be useful for the other parents. I am open to expand into other areas if anyone has suggestions and if time permits.

I would like to post pictures every week, but as Jake can vouch I am a terrible photographer, so if anyone has pictures in a digital format, you are more than welcome to e-mail them and I will try to get them up. Otherwise you are stuck with my grainy attempts.

The season officially started yesterday with the morning practice. Hopefully everyone has been running somewhere even if they weren't at the team runs. The guys are experimenting with two-a-days while the women are not. It's a small men's team this year but it's a quality group. It would be nice to recruit a few more freshman ... or maybe some of those guys riding the bench for the soccer team.


Go Greyhounds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Erickson that is not true we used alot of ur photos for the year book pages. But if any one eles wants to help me out that would be cool!!!

Dash said...

Jake,

I appreciate your effort, but they were awful pictures. It would be nice to have more people taking pictures in general, heck it would just be nice to have more people at the meets.