Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Eagle Invite results

eagle invite 06
Sep 4, 2006 - 57 Photos

Last saturday was picture perfect. The weather was cool, the grass was short, and the times were fast. Almost everyone ran a PR and several people PR'd by more than a minute. The full results are up at Wisconsin Runner, the direct link is here:

http://wisconsinrunner.com/results/2006eagle/

I'm sorry I don't have time to put up a real post but I will get to it before the end of the week. In the meantime I am trying out a new way to post pictures. If you click on the picture at the top of this post it should take you to an album of images from the meet. Let me know what you think.

This weekend is the Shorewood Invite. Volunteers are appreciated. The weather is supposed to be sunny and 70's.

Update: I fixed the link so it includes all of the races. Sorry 'bout that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that's easyer for you, keep it that way

Anonymous said...

congrats guys!!