Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The new lounge


Ben and others have asked for a "chat room". I have been a little hesitant to explore this because I don't want to police it and I don't have the time or expertise to build one.

I have been persuaded to try a limited version on a trial basis. You will notice a new link on the right cleverly titled: "The Lounge". This link is to a dummy blog that I set up just for comments. You won't be able to start any threads but you can comment on and join any that are there. I'll keep this up under two conditions:

1. People actually use it.

2. That it doesn't get abused ( by which I mean no excessive swearing, no unduly scatalogical syntax, and no personal attacks on people on or off the team.

I will be just slightly more restrictive than dyestat.

If this proves popular it can be expanded.

-The management

No comments: